Nooqleo is a high-integrity, relationship-driven company focused on driving results through innovation and collaboration. We value our employees, customers, and partners and are committed to leading and positioning them to succeed.
We specialize in integrated marketing, strategic planning, and project management.
About the Opportunity
We are looking for a strategist that enjoys creating and improving project plans and processes. Our Marketing Project Manager is highly communicative, team-oriented, and has been characterized by bringing people together, managing relationships with stakeholders, and having strong innovation and facilitation skills. You are the right person if you can wear multiple hats and you know marketing’s ins and outs. You drive successful performance measurement efforts and are great at showing value.
This is a remote position unless you are interested in client-facing opportunities.
As part of a startup, the Marketing Project Manager will be ready to tackle multiple projects and manage multiple areas of the organization. From client management, creative services and smart copywriting to business development, strategy, and event planning, the Marketing Project Manager is a hands-on position created for growth and shared success.
20+ hours a week with opportunity to go full-time.
Contractor. Flexible schedule, mostly remote with minimal in-office meetings (Reston/Herndon, Virginia).
- Provide integrated marketing support, working with Nooqleo’s CEO and clients to create strategies, processes and develop multi-platform campaigns
- Develop and implement campaigns that include event marketing, website design, social media, paid media, email marketing, and more
- Create and curate compelling content independently and collaboratively with team members and clients
- Generate performance measurement strategies and develop digital marketing reports
- Provide event planning support, including project management, vendor relationships, logistics, registration, and reporting
- Manage creative design. Oversee brand consistency, timelines, and budgets. Work with designers or independently to meet deadlines and client requirements
- Social media management. Manage content, traffic and creative for multiple social media channels
- Assist with other administrative tasks as needed
- Three to five years of professional experience in marketing, communications, project management, and event planning
- Exceptional planning and project management skills
- Superior strategy and business acumen
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, editing, and proofreading
- Ability to manage multiple projects in an organized manner
- Excellent organizational skills, attentiveness to detail and management of deadlines
- Skill in reading and organizing data to develop marketing performance reports
- Ability to work independently and learn quickly
- Ability to maintain professionalism while working under pressure
- Experience in working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Tech-savvy, particularly with marketing platforms and software such as Adobe Creative Suite, HubSpot, MailChimp, WordPress, Asana, Trello, SurveyMonkey, Google Analytics social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram), online registration programs
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience managing integrated marketing campaigns is a plus
- Setting-up and reporting in Google Analytics is a plus
Nooqleo is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Any submission or application for this position does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment.